System Specs & About:
Refurbished - GRADE A Equipment
Does Not Meet Arise Maximum Standards
|CPU||Xeon @ 3.4 GHz
|Hard Drive||250GB HDD
|Monitor||Dual 19"|20″|24" LCD Monitor - Widescreen or Square
|Accessories||Mouse and Keyboard included|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional|
|Ports||x4 USB 3.0&USB 2.0|DVI|Display Port|
Originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment.
They're built with higher quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
This Desktop System has been fully refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher.
Extensively tested to assure full functionality and durability. The device is cleaned and screened to be like-new or show minor wear only. A fresh installation of Windows is performed with included new license. A standard, open-source office suite is included in the system.
THIS DESKTOP SYSTEM WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. ALL NECESSARY CABLES ARE INCLUDED
Monitor Displayed are Stock Images used to represent the item. Actual Monitor Style/Model No. may vary based on inventory.
- Dell Precision T3600 DT
- Mouse and Keyboard included
- x2 19"|20"|22"|23"|24" LCD Monitor - Widescreen or Square based on availability.
- Power Cords (2 Power Cables) & VGA or Display Port Cable
- Ethernet Cable *While supplies last*
- Packing Slip Including your Official Microsoft License-Product Key
- We offer a 30-Day Store Exchange Policy, No Cash Refunds.
- We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping cost. *Virus Removal/Software Issues are not covered.
- Microsoft Office: Installed Libre Office Only. Microsoft Office requires a Licensed which costs an additional $49.99.
- Anti-Virus: We do not pre-install Anti-Virus as Arise will ask to set up Windows Defender which is built-in security within Windows. However, if you would like to download a third party, we suggest AVG. It's a Free & Light-Anti Virus. Do not recommend Mcafee or Norton. Those programs are constantly running 24/7 and heavy in fees and spyware.