REFURBISHED GRADE A
Unit displayed is stock images used to represent the item. Actual pictures of the product are sent to customers upon shipping for quality reference.
Excluded Compatibility due to CPU type:
TurboTax or Intuit Clients
If interested in the above clients, MUST HAVE i5 or i7
System Specs & About:
|Compatibility||Does Not Meet ARISE Minimum Standards; Not ARISE Client Qualified and Not ASD Client Qualified|
|CPU||Intel Xeon E3-1545|
|Hard Drive||512GB SSD|
|Screen Size||15" HD Screen|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Network||Onboard Gigabit Network Card for Wifi capability.|
Port and connector specifications
1. Memory card reader
2. Headphone jack
3. USB 3.0 with PowerShare
4. Security lock
5. RJ45 port
6. Power adapter port
7. Thunderbolt 3 type C port
9. Mini display port connector
10. USB 3.0 with PowerShare
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
1. Height (front) : 27.76 mm (1.09") Height (rear) : 33 mm (1.3")
2. Width: 378 mm (14.88")
3. Depth: 261 mm (10.38")
Originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment.
They're built with higher quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
This laptop has been fully refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher.
Extensively tested to assure full functionality and durability. The device is cleaned and screened to be like-new or show normal sign of wear only. A fresh installation of Windows is performed with included new license. A standard, open-source office suite is included in the system.
THIS DEVICE WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORSTEP READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. ALL NECESSARY CABLES ARE INCLUDED
- 1 x Dell Precision 7520 Laptop
- 1 x Power Supply
- We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping cost. *Virus Removal/Software Issues are not covered.
- Microsoft Office: Installed Libre Office Only. Microsoft Office requires a Licensed which costs an additional $79.99.
- Anti-Virus: We do not pre-install Anti-Virus as Arise will ask to set-up Windows Defender which is built-in security within Windows. However, if you would like to download a third party, we suggest AVG. It's a Free & Light-Anti Virus. Do not recommend Mcafee or Norton. Those programs are constantly running 24/7 and heavy in fees and spyware.